Hales Micro Single Block with ShackleWith the benefit of innovative design, coupled with computer-controlled manufacture, Hales Micro has raised the ball bearing model yacht block to a new level of technology, consistent with modern requirements.
Since model yacht racing takes place increasingly at marine venues, all metal parts are manufactured from corrosion resistant stainless steel. The side plates are recessed to suit the thinner high strength sheet lines now common in radio yachting.
- Stainless steel sidestraps for strength and to prevent corrosion
- Stainless steel balls, axle and sheave for smooth running under heavy load
- Balls and sheave cannot rub on side plates, resulting in minimum friction
- Recessed side plate to allow use of small diameter sheets without risk of the sheet sliding between the sheave and side plate
- M2 stainless steel mounting bolts, nuts and washers
- Standard 16mm spacing between mounting bolts
|Length including Shackle||23mm|
|Maximum Line Size||2mm|
|Thickness across Shackle||8mm|
Single Block with Shackle
- Brand: Hales Micro
- Product Code: SBS-1
- Availability: In Stock